Services and Member Referrals
Membership in the Village means being a part of a vibrant, caring community that helps one another much like neighbors used to.
Members call on volunteers for help as needed with:
- Rides to doctor appointments and social events
- Minor home repairs
- Friendly in-home visits
- Computers, phones, and other electronics.
- Grocery shopping and picking up medications
- Taking notes at doctor visits
- Support for family care-givers and adult children
- Finding the right local resources
Members and Associate Members enrich their social connections through:
- Special events and programs
- Interest groups, game nights, coffee hours, and potlucks
- Activities to maintain health such as walking and gentle yoga
- Opportunities to volunteer and contribute one’s skills to others
- Guidance and support in navigating the transitions of growing older.
Need a Referral?
Our members and volunteers tell us when they have had a good experience with a professional service. We keep these “Member Referrals” on hand and share them with other members. People turn to us to find service providers such as lawyers, housecleaners, roofers, pet sitters, or much more.
Call us at 707-776-6055 to find out more about what the Village offers, and how you can become a part of it. Or attend one of our monthly “Get to Know the Village” programs. You can find our schedule on the home page.
"I would find it very difficult to be without the Village. It’s made a big difference in my life, especially friendly visiting and transportation – wonderful!”