Offered by Elad Levinson, longtime Village Qigong teacher. In every difficult time there are extraordinary veins of gold that appear — if we can see them.
Class content will include:
· Spiritual lessons that lift us up and make us stronger.
· How to access your inner wisdom, and resources to light the way for you and your loved ones.
· Making lemonade when there are so many lemons — mindset, mindfulness, and will power.
· Start a project that gives you a sense of light at the end of tunnel.
· Activate your healthy energy through sitting Qigong and Body Awareness.
· Ways to stay connected within social distancing — reach out and touch with warmth and kindness.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 776-6055 to register and receive instructions for how to get into this Zoom class. There is no fee for this class, but donations are always welcome. Donate!
Elad Levinson is a certified level 1 and 2 teacher trained by Teja Bell. He has practiced mindfulness meditation and Qigong for over 17 years.